Director S.S. Rajamouli’s cousin, S.S. Kanchi, is known for his work in ‘Amrutham’. He has assisted Rajamouli for some films as a script doctor and he is now directing a film titled ‘Showtime’. This movie’s first teaser was released yesterday and it has raised curiosity levels on social media.
The film seems to be a horror thriller, made with newcomers. Keeravani is composing the music for the same. The film seems to have chosen a movie theater as the theme for the horror. Shooting of the movie is largely over and the film is going to hit the screens later this year.
Rama Reels production is producing the movie.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?