Amid the unending protests and call for a statewide bandh by the members of Karnataka Rakshana Vedike to prevent Baahubali The Conclusion from releasing in Karnataka, the film’s director SS Rajamouli made an earnest appeal to all the Kannadigas via a video tweet.
Speaking in Kannada, Rajamouli requested the protestors to not jeopardize the film’s release due to the comments made by actor Satyaraj against several Kannada leaders in connection with the Cauvery River issue 9 years ago.
Rajamouli further said that Team Baahubali has nothing to do with Satyaraj’s personal comments and requested everyone to support the movie just like they supported the film’s first part.
An appeal to all the Kannada friends… pic.twitter.com/5rJWMixnZF
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) April 20, 2017
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you