Director S.S. Rajamouli and his team will be taking a break from May 1st, to avoid the intense heat wave that has gripped Hyderabad and Telangana. The unit will be taking a month long break from shoot and Rajamouli is planning to spend some quality time with his family during the break.
Rajamouli has been working tirelessly on Baahubali for the past few years and every break is going to be welcome for him and his family. They are reportedly planning to head to Australia to spend the month of May.
Australia is known for its pristine beaches and lots of adventure activities. Team Baahubali maintains that this unexpected break in schedule will not affect the release date of the movie in any way, as crucial post production will keep going on during this break.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you