Rajamouli’s experimental Telugu film ‘Eega’ is all set to be dubbed into Tamil for a simultaneous release as ‘Naan Ee’. The movie has Samantha and Nani in the lead roles and Sudeep is playing the role of a villain.
The movie is being shot using some very advanced technologies never seen before in Telugu Cinema. More than 85% of the movie involves blue mat shots, so that gives one an idea of the extensive CGI work that the movie has. The movie’s budget has shot up to around 23 crores but people involved with the movie say that every penny’s worth will be seen.
The movie is being produced on Suresh Productions banner and M.M.Keeravani is composing the tunes for this flick.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you