Director S.S. Rajamouli’s role in the film ‘Majnu’ was supposed to be something of a surprise but the news came out. The star director will be playing a small but crucial cameo in the film and these episodes are said to be the highlights of the second half.
The teaser already shows Rana riding the Baahubali chariot in a scene, so expect some interesting scenes around this episode. The movie is gearing up for a big release on September 23rd and Gemini Kiran is producing the film on Anandi Arts banner.
Nani will be seen with Anu Emmanuel and Vennela Kishore is playing an important role. Virinchi Varma is the director of the film.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you