Young Tamil filmmaker Atlee pulled off a major surprise when he signed on top stars like Ilayathalapathy Vijay, Kajal, Samantha, Jyothika and AR Rahman for his ongoing biggie. Now, it’s Atlee’s turn to be surprised.
On the first day of the film’s shooting, Atlee received a surprise call from none other than Tollywood’s numero uno director SS Rajamouli. Atlee described this as a dream come true moment.
Incidentally, Rajamouli’s father and senior writer V Vijayendra Prasad is penning the screenplay for the Vijay-Atlee movie.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours