Young Tamil filmmaker Atlee pulled off a major surprise when he signed on top stars like Ilayathalapathy Vijay, Kajal, Samantha, Jyothika and AR Rahman for his ongoing biggie. Now, it’s Atlee’s turn to be surprised.
On the first day of the film’s shooting, Atlee received a surprise call from none other than Tollywood’s numero uno director SS Rajamouli. Atlee described this as a dream come true moment.
Incidentally, Rajamouli’s father and senior writer V Vijayendra Prasad is penning the screenplay for the Vijay-Atlee movie.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Katamarayudu
- Srinivas Avasarala Surprises All In ‘Babu Baga Busy’
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
Articles that might interest you