Young Tamil filmmaker Atlee pulled off a major surprise when he signed on top stars like Ilayathalapathy Vijay, Kajal, Samantha, Jyothika and AR Rahman for his ongoing biggie. Now, it’s Atlee’s turn to be surprised.
On the first day of the film’s shooting, Atlee received a surprise call from none other than Tollywood’s numero uno director SS Rajamouli. Atlee described this as a dream come true moment.
Incidentally, Rajamouli’s father and senior writer V Vijayendra Prasad is penning the screenplay for the Vijay-Atlee movie.
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Gets A Terrific Satellite Rights Deal
- Harris Jayraj to compose for Karthi’s next
- Naa Peru Surya’s ‘Sainika’ song for a special occasion
- Achari America Yatra’s pre-release event gets a date
- RGV’s GST Lands In Yet Another Controversy