Even though Kannada star Sudeep, is a huge star in Karnataka, it was Rajamouli’s Eega which made him a nationwide star. Post the success of Eega, Sudeep even acted even with the likes of Amitabh Bachchan in the Hindi film Rann.
Sudeep has been quite busy in his career and has now struck gold as he will be playing a key role in the upcoming Hollywood flick Risen. The film is yet to go on floors and Sudeep will be seen as an army officer in this film which is a science fiction.
Currently, Sudeep is working on a Kannada film called Villain which also stars Shivaraj Kumar and is touted to be the biggest film ever made in Kannada.
- Mahesh’s niece makes her acting debut
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi