Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Rajanna is all set for its worldwide release on December 22.A preview was held last night in Prasad Labs and ANR, Nagarjuna and some members of the film’s crew were present at the preview. After watching the film, Nagarjuna said, “I am extremely confident about the film’s success. It’s going to be a milestone in my career.” Directed by Vijayendra Prasad, the film stars Nagarjuna, Sneha, Shwetha Menon and Annie in lead roles. M M Keeravani had composed the music which is already a big hit. The film is carrying good reports in the industry.
The latest news is that special previews are going to be held in Cinemax and Prasads Multiplex in Hyderabad on December 21. These previews are being held for a noble cause and all the proceedings from the previews will be donated to Blue Cross. Kudos to Nagarjuna and Annapurna Studios for coming up with this idea.
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next