Rajasekhar, the angry young man of the Telugu Film Industry, is going to be seen in a dual role in a new film titled ‘Arjuna’. The movie is a powerful political drama where Rajasekhar will be seen as a man of the masses. The film is being directed by Kanmani.The film is being jointly produced by K.Chandrasekhar and A. Udaysankar. Currently, shooting is gong on in Ramoji Film City.
Maryam Zakaria and Rekha will be seen as the female leads. Director Kanmani says that Rajasekhar’s power packed performance will be a delight to watch on screen. “The movie has lots of entertainment and action with some interesting dialogues.”
Kota Srinivasa Rao, Ahuti Prasad and Chalapathi Rao are playing key roles in the movie.
- Savithri and I have many things in common: Keerthy Suresh
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-02-2018
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Senior comedian Gundu Hanumantharao passes away
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film