Senior hero Rajasekhar is keen on making a solid comeback with Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller, PVS Garuda Vega. The film’s post-production formalities are nearing completion and the movie is gearing up to release next month.
In his latest interview, Praveen Sattaru said that Rajasekhar’s police officer’s role in the movie will remind his fans of his angry young man avatar in the yesteryear hit action drama, Magaadu. “Rajasekhar’s role in Garuda Vega has been styled after Magaadu,” Praveen said.
PVS Garuda Vega also features Vishwaroopam actress Pooja Kumar, Tamil villain Kishore and Bollywood’s sizzling diva Sunny Leone.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date