‘Angry young man’ Rajasekhar has reportedly signed yet another Tamil remake. He’ll be playing the role of a school teacher who wants to reform the education system in a small village and the film is about how he overcomes all the difficulties. This untitled Telugu film is said to be the remake of an award winning Tamil film Sattai. Samuthirakani had played the lead role in the Tamil version and Rajasekhar will be reprising this role of a school teacher in Telugu. Anbazhagan, who had directed the film in Tamil, will be directing the Telugu version as well. The rest of the cast and crew is yet to be finalized. Rajasekhar is going through a very lean phase of his career and none of his films in recent few years have clicked at box-office. It remains to be seen if he can make a strong comeback with a message oriented film like this remake of Sattai.
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School