Dr. Rajasekhar, the erstwhile angry young man of the Telugu Film Industry, is soon going to be seen in a dual role in the film ‘Arjuna’. The movie is a powerful political drama and Rajasekhar will be seen as the CM towards the end of the movie. Shooting is almost complete and the climax sequences are being shot in Ramoji Film City under the supervision of fight master Kanal Kannan. The schedule will be wrapped up tomorrow and post production activities are being carried out simultaneously.
Kanmani is the director of this movie and this project is being jointly produced by K.Chandrasekhar and A. Udaysankar. Maryam Zakaria and Rekha will be seen as the female leads.
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
- NTR to kick-start dubbing for Jai Lava Kusa
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
Articles that might interest you