Dr. Rajasekhar, the erstwhile angry young man of the Telugu Film Industry, is soon going to be seen in a dual role in the film ‘Arjuna’. The movie is a powerful political drama and Rajasekhar will be seen as the CM towards the end of the movie. Shooting is almost complete and the climax sequences are being shot in Ramoji Film City under the supervision of fight master Kanal Kannan. The schedule will be wrapped up tomorrow and post production activities are being carried out simultaneously.
Kanmani is the director of this movie and this project is being jointly produced by K.Chandrasekhar and A. Udaysankar. Maryam Zakaria and Rekha will be seen as the female leads.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends