Dr. Rajasekhar, the erstwhile angry young man of the Telugu Film Industry, is soon going to be seen in a dual role in the film ‘Arjuna’. The movie is a powerful political drama and Rajasekhar will be seen as the CM towards the end of the movie. Shooting is almost complete and the climax sequences are being shot in Ramoji Film City under the supervision of fight master Kanal Kannan. The schedule will be wrapped up tomorrow and post production activities are being carried out simultaneously.
Kanmani is the director of this movie and this project is being jointly produced by K.Chandrasekhar and A. Udaysankar. Maryam Zakaria and Rekha will be seen as the female leads.
- Interesting buzz on NTR-Charan multi-starrer
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani