Veteran actor Rajendra Prasad has agreed to play the role of Mahesh’s father in ‘Aagadu’. This will be the first time for Rajendra Prasad to work with Mahesh and Sreenu Vaitla. Father sentiment has worked big time in their earlier film ‘Dookudu’. Sreenu Vaitla is leaving no stone unturned to make this movie a bigger hit than ‘Dookudu’ and has written the story with good mass elements and hero and heroine characters are expected to have a mass touch.
Tamannah is the heroine of the film and SS Thaman is composing the music. Ram Achanta, Gopi Achanta and Anil Sunkara are jointly producing this movie on ’14 Reels Entertainement’ banner.
- Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers back with an interesting thriller
- Mahesh25 makers planning a surprise soon?
- Keshava makes a killing in its 1st weekend
- Rajasekhar revisits his Magaadu for Garuda Vega
- Manchu hero to work on farmers welfare
Articles that might interest you