Allu Arjun, Ileana starrer Julaayi is gearing up for its big release in July. Trivikram Srinivas is directing the film. Except for a song, the rest of the shooting has been completed and post production activity is going on in full swing. We have received an exclusive update that Rajendra Prasad, who’s playing a crucial role in the film, has already completed his dubbing part. He’ll be seen as a police officer in the film and it’s the first time that he’s acting in a Trivikram Srinivas’ film and the actor is all praises for Trivikram’s direction and writing. The film’s audio is going to be launched in the first week of June. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. Radhakrishna is producing the movie on Harika Haasini Creations banner and Danayya DVV is the presenter.
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
Articles that might interest you