Tamil film industry has been embroiled in plagiarism rows one after the other. First it was Kaththi and now its Lingaa. We had already reported that a small time producer named Ravi Rathnam had filed a petition in the Chennai high court to stall the release of Lingaa claiming that its story was lifted from one of his movies that released in 2013.
Breaking his silence for the first time on this issue, Rajini commented that such cases are filed only to tarnish his image and also to gain “two minute” glory. Rajini also filed a counter affidavit in the Chennai High Court denying the claims and asserted that Ponkumaran had written Linga’s story and K.S.Ravi kumar had written the screenplay adding many elements to it.
- D – Dedication, S – Strategy, P – Popularity: Chiru defines DSP
- Prabhas19’s title announced
- Fans’ admiration is similar to mother’s love: Prabhas
- Superstar not to accept any film until his dream project concludes
- Pawan-Trivikram’s film will be high on entertainment
Articles that might interest you