Amidst all the glitter and stardom, Super Star Rajinikanth also has a deep spiritual side to him. Rajini often visits The Himalayas to meditate for several weeks. The latest we hear is that Rajini, along with his friends, has built a yoga ashram in The Himalayas.
Rajini and his friends whom he had met in The Himalayas have reportedly raised Rs. 1 crore for the construction of the ashram to commemorte Ramakrishna Paramahamsa’s Yogoda Satsanga Society’s 100 year celebrations. The ashram will be open to devotees from November.
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Kajal Chooses A No Make-Up Look In Queen Remake
- Lissy In Yet Another Telugu Film
- RP Patnaik Composes A Devotional Song