Ever since the news about French government conferring Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts Arts et Lettres (Knight in the National Order Arts and Letters) on legendary Indian actor Kamal Haasan, social media has been abuzz with fans and celebrities wishing Kamal.
Joining the list of people who wished the legendary actor now is none other than Kamal’s longtime friend and Super Star Rajinikanth. Today, Rajini took to Twitter and wished Kamal in Tamil. Rajini equalled Kamal Haasan with the legendary Sivaji Ganesha and called Kamal as the Nadigar Thilagam of present day Tamil cinema.
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you