It’s well-known that Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently invited several film stars to take part in his ambitious cleanliness campaign, Swacchata Hi Seva. Super Star Rajinikanth was one of the stars who received the invitation letter from the Prime Minister.
This morning, Rajini took to Twitter and said he extends his full support to the Prime Minister’s initiative. Rajini went on to quote the popular phrase – “cleanliness is godliness”. Apart from Rajini, Mahesh Babu, Prabhas, Mohanlal and Anushka Sharma were some of the stars who have been invited by the PM to participate in this nationwide sanitation drive.
— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) September 22, 2017
- TV Channel Lands In Soup For Taking A Dig At Suriya
- Ram Charan Heads To Rajahmundry Again
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album