South Indian Superstar Rajinikanth is a demi-god for millions of his fans. His actual name is Sivaji Rao Gaikwad, but his mentor and ace director K.Balachander had changed his name as Rajinikanth when he was introduced to the silver screen and the rest is the history.
Balachander renamed Sivaji as Rajini on this auspicious full moon day, Holi. Rajini fans understand the significance of this day and celebrate it as an actual birthday of the name Rajinikanth.
Meanwhile, Rajini is currently busy wrapping up his ongoing project 2.0 which is directed by Shankar and has Bollywood star, Akshay Kumar in a prominent role.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you