Yesterday, there were images of Rajni watching a very special screening of Kabali in the US. Several such shows are being aired for some select audience all over the globe. Talk coming out from them is quite interesting.
Reports suggest that the film will be a feast for Rajni fans as director Ranjith Pa has made sure that Rajni’s trademark style and enigma is not lost. Adding further, reports suggest that the makers have tried to bring in various trademark thrills and dialogues from all famous Rajni films and have nicely placed them in Kabali.
But at the same time, talk also is that the climax of the film is said to be quite serious and might disappoint a few Rajni fans. All these reports have generated a unprecedented buzz for the film and fans are itching to watch their demi god on screen.
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat
- Kiara Advani confirmed for Ram Charan
- Jai Simha and Ranguala Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections