Just a day after his announcement on political entry, Super Star Rajinikanth went a step further and launched a website and mobile app. Rajini took to Twitter and said, “I thank all my fans and public for their support for political debut. I request all my fans to register their names on the website www.rajinimandram.org. Others who want better politics can also register”.
The response for Rajini’s call has been humongous as the website reportedly crashed a couple of hours after the Super Star’s tweet. On the last day of his fans meet on December 31, Rajini said that he will form his own political party and contest all the 234 assembly seats in the upcoming Tamil Nadu state elections.
— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) January 1, 2018
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon
- Update on Saaho’s new schedule
- Ram Charan’s new look being finalized
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?