Sometime back, we had reported that Superstar Rajinikanth’s forthcoming film Kabali has moved to Malaysia to shoot a heavy duty fight sequence involving the principal cast of the film.
As per the latest reports, the unit recently canned a heavy duty fire sequence with over 200 extras. Going into details, this scene comes as a part of the flashback portion in the film.
This terrific fire sequence is set to become one of the major highlights and the makers are quite happy with the way the film has shaped up. Rajinikanth will be seen in the role of an ageing gangster in the film.
The movie also features Prakash Raj, J.D Chakaravathi and Dhansika in prominent roles. Radhika Apte is the female lead and senior Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is bankrolling the film.
- Shruti Opens Up About Her Father’s Political Entry
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- I am not entering politics says talented actor
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US