While millions of his ardent fans and trade circles are relishing the Kabali storm, Super Star Rajinikanth, who has been away from all the action surrounding his latest release and was enjoying a much needed holiday in the US, has finally returned to Chennai yesterday evening to join the celebrations.
Rajini was accompanied by his daughter Aishwarya Dhanush. The Super Star was given a grand welcom by hundreds of his elated fans at the airport. Rajini is expected to make a statement about Kabali in a day or two.
The legendary Super Star will soon resume shooting for the much awaited visual wonder, 2.0, in Shankar’s direction.
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- Press Note : Jawaan Overseas by BlueSky