While millions of his ardent fans and trade circles are relishing the Kabali storm, Super Star Rajinikanth, who has been away from all the action surrounding his latest release and was enjoying a much needed holiday in the US, has finally returned to Chennai yesterday evening to join the celebrations.
Rajini was accompanied by his daughter Aishwarya Dhanush. The Super Star was given a grand welcom by hundreds of his elated fans at the airport. Rajini is expected to make a statement about Kabali in a day or two.
The legendary Super Star will soon resume shooting for the much awaited visual wonder, 2.0, in Shankar’s direction.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan