While millions of his ardent fans and trade circles are relishing the Kabali storm, Super Star Rajinikanth, who has been away from all the action surrounding his latest release and was enjoying a much needed holiday in the US, has finally returned to Chennai yesterday evening to join the celebrations.
Rajini was accompanied by his daughter Aishwarya Dhanush. The Super Star was given a grand welcom by hundreds of his elated fans at the airport. Rajini is expected to make a statement about Kabali in a day or two.
The legendary Super Star will soon resume shooting for the much awaited visual wonder, 2.0, in Shankar’s direction.
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
Articles that might interest you