While millions of his ardent fans and trade circles are relishing the Kabali storm, Super Star Rajinikanth, who has been away from all the action surrounding his latest release and was enjoying a much needed holiday in the US, has finally returned to Chennai yesterday evening to join the celebrations.
Rajini was accompanied by his daughter Aishwarya Dhanush. The Super Star was given a grand welcom by hundreds of his elated fans at the airport. Rajini is expected to make a statement about Kabali in a day or two.
The legendary Super Star will soon resume shooting for the much awaited visual wonder, 2.0, in Shankar’s direction.
- Chay gets his career best openings
- Rakul Preet getting good applause for Rarandoi
- Proposal for Bharat Ratna for NTR reaches PM’s office
- Shocking budget for senior hero’s comeback film
- All the 3 Khans yet to watch Baahubali
Articles that might interest you