Rajinikanth’s most awaited flick, Kabali, is finally ready to hit the screens on July 22nd. Directed by Pa Ranjith, the film also stars Radhika Apte. The gangster drama has been bankrolled by Kalaipuli S. Thanu.
Talented actor Kishore, who is known to the Telugu audience for his roles in Chandamama Kathalu and Bheemli Kabadi Jattu, is going to be seen as the antagonist in Kabali. At a recent interview with a leading newspaper, the actor was all praises about Rajinikanth. He said, “Rajini sir is extraordinary. Even with such stardom and status, he is such a humble person and it was a dream working with him.”
Meanwhile, Rajinikanth is busy with Shankar’s 2.0 while Kishore will be seen in Dhanush’s Vada Chennai.
- Murugadoss announces Mahesh23’s release date
- Tollywood’s ‘War Star’ shoots for yet another war film
- Duvvada Jagannadham’s teaser offers a wholesome treat
- Award winning DP for Allu Arjun’s next
- Poll : What is your opinion on Duvvada Jagannadham teaser?
Articles that might interest you