2018 is going to be quite an eventful year for Super Star Rajinikanth and his fans. Two of Rajini’s most eagerly awaited movies, 2.0 and Kaala, are slated to hit the screens in the first half of the year. In the meantime, Rajini will also be working towards setting up his political party.
Until recently, Kollywood was abuzz with the news that Rajini will quit movies after Kaala’s release. However, the latest reports reveal that the Thalaivar will act in one last film, a political drama again in Kabali and Kaala’s director Pa Ranjith’s direction. Apparently, Rajini wanted to bid adieu to acting on a powerful note and thus the new film.
Pa Ranjith is reportedly working on the script after getting Rajini’s nod to his storyline. The film, which will strongly reflect Rajini’s political ideology, will go on floors in the second half of 2018. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Malayalam star Bhavana marries long-time boyfriend
- Mahesh wishes Namrata, Posts an adorable family photo
- Keerthi Suresh repeats Savitri’s gesture
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-01-2018
- Thalapathy Vijay’s next with young director?