The preproduction work for Superstar Rajinikanth’s next film in the direction of young filmmaker PA Ranjith is currently on. In the film, Rajini will be seen in the role of an ageing gangster. The film’s shooting will commence in the first week of August and as per the latest reports from Tamil media circles, Rajinikanth will be sporting two getups in this much awaited film.
However, it is still not clear whether the film has a flashback in which Rajini will be seen in a different getup, just like his superhit film based on Mumbai mafia, Basha. The film’s shooting will kickstart in Malaysia and the first schedule will take place for 40 days. While Prakash Raj and JD Chakravarthy are the prominent faces who will be a part of this film, Radhika Apte is yet to sign the project.
The film will be produced by senior producer Kalaipuli S Thanu and it features an all young technical crew comprising of Santosh as the music composer and Murali as the cinematographer.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23