They say practice what you preach and Super Star Rajinikanth seems to be doing just that regarding his political entry. After the Tamil farmers last week, Rajini met the pro-Hindu group Hindu Makkal Katchi’s President Arjun Sampath in Chennai.
Following the meeting, Arjun Sampath told media that Rajini has no plans to join any party. Arjun also reiterated Rajini’s Sivaji punchline “Simham ga Vasthundi”, confirming Super Star’s move to set up his own political party.
Rajini reportedly told Arjun Sampath that he would feel guilty if he doesn’t do anything for the people of Tamil Nadu.
- Balakrishnudu gets censor clearance
- Touch Chesi Choodu gets a release date
- Update on Star hero’s cameo in Pawan film
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- Jawaan’s trailer to be out soon