Superstar Rajinikanth may be gearing up to act in a movie which will be directed by his older daughter Iswarya. The movie is said to be a remake of ‘Oh My God’ which was directed and produced by Akshay Kumar. The news is that Iswarya is currently in talks with Akshay Kumar in Mumbai about the film. Tamil movie sources say that an official confirmation may come from Iswarya herself in a few weeks.
Guessing what role Rajini will take up in the movie? He will most likely be seen as Lord Krishna, the character portrayed by Akshay Kumar in the Hindi version.
This sure looks like one interesting project and we hope it takes off. Meanwhile, Rajinikanth is going to be seen in ‘Vikramasimha’ in 2013 and this movie is being directed by his younger daughter Soundarya.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?