Superstar Rajinikanth was honoured with Padma Vibhushan, the country’s second highest civilian award, in New Delhi yesterday. On his return, the actor, who is shooting for Shankar’s 2.0 after wrapping up Kabali, interacted with the media personnel at the airport.
Speaking about his upcoming film, Kabali, Rajini confirmed that Kabali will release either in the last week of May or the first week of June, as being speculated. According to the latest reports, the film’s unit will be unveiling a set of interesting posters that show Kabali’s rise from a youngster to a mafia don, along with the film’s teaser.
The audio launch is scheduled to take place in May. PA Ranjith is the director of this film and Kalaipuli S Thanu is the producer.
- 2.0 makers grab Spyder’s Tamil version
- Taapsee Keen To Do More Hard-Hitting Films
- Shekhar Kammula’s prediction comes true
- Fidaa’s latest collections
- Rakul all set to sign yet another biggie?
Articles that might interest you