Superstar Rajinikanth was honoured with Padma Vibhushan, the country’s second highest civilian award, in New Delhi yesterday. On his return, the actor, who is shooting for Shankar’s 2.0 after wrapping up Kabali, interacted with the media personnel at the airport.
Speaking about his upcoming film, Kabali, Rajini confirmed that Kabali will release either in the last week of May or the first week of June, as being speculated. According to the latest reports, the film’s unit will be unveiling a set of interesting posters that show Kabali’s rise from a youngster to a mafia don, along with the film’s teaser.
The audio launch is scheduled to take place in May. PA Ranjith is the director of this film and Kalaipuli S Thanu is the producer.
- Sharwanand reveals the biggest mistake of his career
- 2.0’s teaser to be out in IPL Final?
- Birthday Special : Which film had NTR’s best performance to date?
- Motion poster for Saamy 2’s Telugu version delayed slightly
- Namitha Is Back In Action