Actor turned politician Rajinikanth is going to spend couple of weeks in the Himalayas, once again. It’s been a regular practice for the actor and this trip comes shortly after he took a plunge into politics.
While his Himalayan trip came as little surprise, the Superstar’s reluctance to address a question on women’s safety, enroute his trip, triggered a huge debate on social media today. First, when he was asked if he is going to make any major decisions during this trip, he said it is unlikely to happen. Later, he added that he is planning to spend 15 days in the Himalayas.
However, in the end, when he was asked about his stand on women’s safety in the wake of the murder of a college student and also the accidental death of another woman who was pushed from a bike, Rajinikanth replied, “Vanakkam (Thank you)!” and went inside the airport. His reluctance to address the burning issue came as a surprise to many, and it remains to be seen what he says about this in near future.
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal- MLA is a pucca entertainer with a good social message
- Impressive feat by Naga Shaurya’s Chalo: 50 days in 45 centres
- Krishnarjuna Yuddham’s audio launch in the holy temple town
- Kajal confirms her next with young hero
- Ajith’s Viswasam underway in Hyderabad