Super Star Rajinikanth’s political entry has been one of the most discussed topics over the past few months ever since he hinted at ‘cleaning up the system’ at a meeting with his fans in May. Thalaivar, on the other hand, continued to maintain silence on his future plans.
Now, Rajini’s friend and Tamil politician Tamilaruvi Manian met the Super Star at the latter’s residence today. Interacting with the media afterwards, Manian said, “On any day from 26 December to 31, Rajinikanth will disclose his plan of action, thereafter there will not be any doubt regarding his political entry.”
It’s been reported already that Rajini will be meeting his fans from December 26 to 31. There is a strong buzz that Rajini will announce his political debut on the New Year’s Eve.
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office