‘Basha’, the iconic film of Superstar Rajinikanth is being released again with digital enhancements to improve video and audio quality. The movie will be hitting the screens this Friday in Andhra Pradesh in Hindi format. The Telugu version is expected to follow shortly. The movie has a cult following across South India and Rajini’s mannerisms and stylish dialogues are popular to this day.
Suresh Krishna is the director of this movie and Nagma is the heroine. Deva scored the music. The movie is famous for its punch dialogues and fast paced narration. We will have to wait and see what kind of an impact ‘Basha’ will create at the Box Office.
- Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil, Malayalam versions’ release delayed
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media