Amy Jackson, co-star of Rajinikanth in Shankar’s 2.0, has apparently bought a new house in Besant Nagar, a posh locality in Chennai. The actress had been spending quite a lot of time in Chennai over the past few months thanks to her back-to-back projects in Tamil cinema and the long schedule of 2.0.
Although she had been staying in hotels all these years, it turns out that Amy Jackson wanted her own place to spend quality time with her family, friends and her pet dog. Moreover, she is believed to have signed couple of more South Indian films which will take off soon.
Currently, she’s in London where she’s going to shoot for her upcoming British film Boogie Man.
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
Articles that might interest you