Whenever there is a film featuring a top star, controversies automatically erupt on their own. Looks like the same is happening for Rajini’s new film Kaala. The latest news is that a producer named K Rajashekaran has filed a petition alleging that the title & plot of Kaala belongs to his production house.
After going through the petition, a Chennai-based court has sent notices to Rajini, Pa Ranjit and producer Dhanush. Kaala has just finished its first schedule in Mumbai and these latest problems have put the makers in a bit of tension.
Huma Qureshi is cast as the female lead in this film which is touted to be a gangster drama.
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
Articles that might interest you