The much awaited film of Superstar Rajinikanth, Kabali, will commence its regular shooting from today. A couple of huge sets have been erected in Chennai and a major portion of the film’s shoot will take place in India, apart from a minor schedule in Malaysia next month. In the film, Rajini plays the role of an ageing mafia don named Kabaaleeswaran.
The first look poster of Kabali, featuring a dashing looking Rajinikanth, has been creating a huge chaos on social media since last night, giving the team a much needed boost before the shoot begins. Young filmmaker Ranjith directs this film, while senior producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is the film’s producer. The film also stars Prakash Raj, Radhika Apte, Dhansikaa, Ritvika, Kishore etc in crucial roles.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Rajamouli joins Instagram