Rajinikanth, Deepika Padukone starrer Kochadaiyaan has been in pipeline for quite sometime now. The film was supposed to hit the screens late last year and in fact, at one point of time, the makers were making preparations to release the film for Sankranthi; however, it was postponed because they wanted a solo release.
The latest buzz in Kollywood is that the film might hit the screens on April 11, just days before the Tamil New Year. It remains to be seen if the latest announcement about the film’s release comes true. The film’s post-production is currently going on in China and it has been shot using motion capture technology. Soundarya Ashwin Rajinikanth has directed the film.
A R Rahman has scored the music and Rajiv Menon is the cinematographer. Eros International and Media One Global Entertainment are producing the film and as per the latest buzz, the film will release in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Bhojpuri and few other languages in almost 6000 screens across the world.
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Balakrishna unaffected with Nandi Awards controversy
- Don’t compare me with Nayanthara says Rakul
- Aadi and Charan’s bonding in Rangasthalam