On the eve of Rajinikanth completing four decades in films, PA Ranjith, the director of Rajini’s upcoming film, revealed their film’s title as ‘Kabali’. This worried a senior Tamil director cum producer named Sivakumar, who said that he has already registered the same title and even completed 90 percent of the film’s shooting.
With this unexpected setback, Kalaipuli S Thanu, the producer of Rajini-Ranjith film, said that he registered the title with the Producers Guild, the Film Chamber and also with the Producers Council only after checking its availability. The senior producer hoped to find an amicable solution to this issue soon.
In this film, Rajinikanth will be seen as a gangster and a major portion of the film will be shot in Malaysia.
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you