According to the latest reports coming from the Tamil media circles, the regular shooting of Superstar Rajinikanth’s next film in PA Ranjith’s direction has been pushed to 18th September for reasons unknown. Earlier, the film was supposed to kickstart its shooting on 18th August. However, the first schedule will take place in Malaysia as planned earlier.
In this yet to be titled film, Rajinikanth will be seen as an aging gangster. Versatile actors Prakash Raj and JD Chakravarthy will be playing crucial roles, while actress Radhika Apte will be seen as the film’s leading lady. Santhosh Narayanan of Pizza and Jigarthanda fame will compose the film’s music.
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
Articles that might interest you