Superstar Rajinikanth is not a man given to wild emotional swings. He is a very stable and reserved person and he never makes statements lightly. So when he goes out and gives his approval about something, people do sit up and take notice.
In the audio function of ‘Kochadaiyaan’ (Vikramasimha in Telugu), Rajinikanth expressed his happiness about the film and he proclaimed that the film would end up as a milestone in Indian cinema. Rajinikanth’s optimism about this project has now raised the expectations on the film tremendously.
Rajini’s daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth directed this film and A.R. Rahman composed the music. The movie has been made with motion capture technology and international technicians have worked on getting the VFX scenes right.
‘Kochadaiyaan’ and ‘Vikramasimha’ will release simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu this summer.
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
- Miss India Australia to romance Sundeep Kishan
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
Articles that might interest you