The film unit of Superstar Rajinikanth has been planning some pretty high profile promotions using aeroplanes, skyscrapers and BMW’s. The concept of putting Rajinikanth’s Kabali avatar on Air Asia flights to and from Malaysia created a lot of buzz.
The team wanted to keep the pics under wraps and present them in a special way. Unfortunately, the images started leaking on social media and the promotional activity was affected. This has not gone down well with the team and they have promised to take strict action.
“The people responsible for revealing #AirAsiaKabali flight picture will face serious consequences..”, tweeted Lokesh Jai, who is the CEO of Sight Media.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise