It looks like Amy Jackson, Rajinikanth’s co-star in 2.0, has fallen in love with Los Angeles and can’t seem to have enough of it. The actress, who had been to California on few occasions in the past, is said to be contemplating to move to LA soon.
Interestingly, she’s currently shooting for an American TV series Supergirl in Vancouver, Canada, and it looks like Amy is actively looking out for more assignments in Hollywood. No wonder, she is considering to move to LA for the time-being.
The actress, who grew up in Liverpool, already owns a house in Chennai, and she has been busy shooting for Shankar’s 2.0 for the past few months.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time