Ranbir Kapoor handed over the award to Soundarya. The actor humorously added that he was hoping animation does not completely replace actors in future. Soundarya said that animation is not cartoon and ‘Vikramasimha’ captures actions.
Soundarya is currently busy with the release of much awaited Kochadaiyan in Tamil which is dubbed into Telugu as Vikrama Simha. Rajinikanth said that his daughter Soundarya is quite bossy on the sets.
With this award, she has made her mom proud. Her mother Latha said that she has seen creative energy in Soundary since childhood and this has matured into directing animation now. Incidentally, her mother Latha has sung a song in VikramaSimha. This movie is gearing up for worldwide release on May 9th
- Yet another star hero to attend Jaydev’s event
- DJ’s four-day collections
- Prabhas to be seen in a cameo
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
Articles that might interest you