Ranbir Kapoor handed over the award to Soundarya. The actor humorously added that he was hoping animation does not completely replace actors in future. Soundarya said that animation is not cartoon and ‘Vikramasimha’ captures actions.
Soundarya is currently busy with the release of much awaited Kochadaiyan in Tamil which is dubbed into Telugu as Vikrama Simha. Rajinikanth said that his daughter Soundarya is quite bossy on the sets.
With this award, she has made her mom proud. Her mother Latha said that she has seen creative energy in Soundary since childhood and this has matured into directing animation now. Incidentally, her mother Latha has sung a song in VikramaSimha. This movie is gearing up for worldwide release on May 9th
- Raabta’s producer refutes Magadheera makers’ copyright allegations
- Jai Lava Kusa’s team’s special treat for US fans
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
Articles that might interest you