Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing gangster drama, Kaala, is being loaded with some terrific performers from Bollywood. After the film’s leading lady Huma Qureshi and stalwart actor Nana Patekar, the makers of Kaala have now roped in acclaimed Hindi actor Pankaj Tripathi.
Pankaj considers Rajini his idol and he’s quite thrilled to share the screen space with his favorite star. The actor will be seen in the role of a policeman, while Rajini is playing a slum lord turned gangster.
Pankaj Tripathi is well-known to Telugu audiences for his villainous act in Vishnu Manchu’s Doosukeltha, and Anurag Kashyap’s cult crime drama, Gangs of Wasseypur. Pa Ranjith is directing Kaala and Dhanush is producing it.
- Bellamkonda Srinivas’s next gets an interesting title
- Record premiere shows for Vijay’s Mersal
- Mahanati’s new poster goes viral
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?