Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing gangster drama, Kaala, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in 2018. In the movie, Rajini will be seen as a slum-lord who fights for the rights of Tamil settlers in the Dharavi slum in the erstwhile Bombay.
As per the latest updates, 60 per cent of Kaala’s shooting has been wrapped up so far and the remaining part will be completed by October as per the schedule. Kaala’s producer Dhanush had announced sometime back that Kaala will hit the screens only after 2.0 releases on January 25th early next year.
Pa Ranjith is directing Kaala. The film stars Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Samuthirakani, Pankaj Tripathi and Anjali Patil in prominent roles.
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere
- Hanu Raghavapudi repeats his technician