The stage is all set for the pumpkin breaking ceremony for the most keenly anticipated film of this summer, Superstar Rajinikanth’s gangster flick Kabali. Currently, the team is wrapping up the patchwork for a few scenes in Chennai and the entire shooting part will be completed by April 1st.
Yesterday, the film’s unit released a fresh poster to a thumping response. This PA Ranjith directorial will feature Rajinikanth as an ageing mafia don. The film also stars Radhika Apte, Dinesh and Dhansikaa etc. Kabali will hit the screens in May, after the conclusion of Tamil Nadu assembly elections.
- Rakul Shocks All With A New Look
- If not my son, I would have acted in Arjun Reddy’s remake: Vikram
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Nara Rohit lands key role in Teja’s next
- Indian actress to announce Oscar nominations