The stage is all set for the pumpkin breaking ceremony for the most keenly anticipated film of this summer, Superstar Rajinikanth’s gangster flick Kabali. Currently, the team is wrapping up the patchwork for a few scenes in Chennai and the entire shooting part will be completed by April 1st.
Yesterday, the film’s unit released a fresh poster to a thumping response. This PA Ranjith directorial will feature Rajinikanth as an ageing mafia don. The film also stars Radhika Apte, Dinesh and Dhansikaa etc. Kabali will hit the screens in May, after the conclusion of Tamil Nadu assembly elections.
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
Articles that might interest you