Even before Superstar Rajinikanth commences the shooting of his 159th film in PA Ranjith’s direction, the Tamil film circles have been abuzz with constant reports surrounding the film. According to the latest buzz, Rajinikanth will be essaying the role of Kabaaleeswaran, said to be inspired from a real life don based in South Chennai.
Apparently, this dreaded don is also a do-gooder with a huge following. The reports further reveal that the film is titled Kabaali. The shooting will kickstart with a first look shoot this month and the regular shooting will commence from the third week of September in Mylapore, Chennai, and will then move to Malaysia.
Radhika Apte, Prakash Raj, JD Chakravarthy and Dhansika will be playing crucial roles in the film.
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
Articles that might interest you