Even before Superstar Rajinikanth commences the shooting of his 159th film in PA Ranjith’s direction, the Tamil film circles have been abuzz with constant reports surrounding the film. According to the latest buzz, Rajinikanth will be essaying the role of Kabaaleeswaran, said to be inspired from a real life don based in South Chennai.
Apparently, this dreaded don is also a do-gooder with a huge following. The reports further reveal that the film is titled Kabaali. The shooting will kickstart with a first look shoot this month and the regular shooting will commence from the third week of September in Mylapore, Chennai, and will then move to Malaysia.
Radhika Apte, Prakash Raj, JD Chakravarthy and Dhansika will be playing crucial roles in the film.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you