Super Star Rajinikanth, who has wrapped up dubbing for his part in Shankar’s 2.0, will kickstart his next film in Kabali director Pa Ranjith’s direction. The film is scheduled to go on floors from May 28th.
According to the latest reports, the film’s producer and Rajini’s son-in-law Dhanush is planning to release it in the second week of April next year as a Tamil New Year treat for fans. In this as-yet-untitled movie, Rajini will be seen as a mafia don.
Vidya Balan is said to have been roped in to play the film’s leading lady. Santosh Narayanan will score the soundtrack.
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US