The preproduction work for Superstar Rajinikanth’s next film in the direction of young film maker PA Ranjith is currently on in full swing. According to the latest update, the film is set to go on floors by the end of this month.
Rajini will be seen in the role of an ageing gangster in this film which has Radhika Apte as the female lead. Prakash Raj and JD Chakravarthy are playing important characters in the film.
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
Articles that might interest you