The preproduction work for Superstar Rajinikanth’s next film in the direction of young film maker PA Ranjith is currently on in full swing. According to the latest update, the film is set to go on floors by the end of this month.
Rajini will be seen in the role of an ageing gangster in this film which has Radhika Apte as the female lead. Prakash Raj and JD Chakravarthy are playing important characters in the film.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23