The preproduction work for Superstar Rajinikanth’s next film in the direction of young film maker PA Ranjith is currently on in full swing. According to the latest update, the film is set to go on floors by the end of this month.
Rajini will be seen in the role of an ageing gangster in this film which has Radhika Apte as the female lead. Prakash Raj and JD Chakravarthy are playing important characters in the film.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
Articles that might interest you