Kamal Haasan’s Vishwaroopam 2 has been lying in the cans since more than a year after the film’s producer Aascar Ravichandran ran into a severe financial crunch. Only a small patchwork including a song is left to be completed.
In addition to the ongoing reports that Kamal is planning to release Vishwaroopam 2 before Sabhash Naidu, latest updates coming in from Tamil media circles reveal that Kamal is in talks with Lyca Productions, the makers of Rajini’s 2.0 and Kamal’s Sabhash Naidu, to acquire the film’s rights from Aascar Ravichandran.
Apparently, talks are going on between Lyca and Aascar Ravichandran, and both the parties may come to an agreement soon.
- Mahanati’s 16-day Nizam collections, Nears the magical mark
- Anu Emmanuel’s role in Vijay Deverakonda’s next revealed
- Naa Nuvve to be delayed further?
- Whopping budget for star hero’s next directorial
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections