Raj Kumar Akella, managing director and chairman of Telugu Film Chamber of Commerce’s Anti Video Piracy Cell (AVPC) will be conferred the MPA Asia-Pacific Copyright Educator Award at the Cine Asia Awards Ceremony that will be held on December 8th in Hong Kong.
Raj Kumar successfully led several enforcement operations to curb the online piracy. He also started a multi lingual anti-piracy mobile application, iMovieCop in 2013. He has also initiated many other programmes to fight against the piracy.
Recently, he partnered with Telangana government to develop TIPCU (Telangana Intellectual Property Crime Unit) which was launched by K.T. Rama Rao in June this year.
- Kalya Ram lodges a complaint about JLK
- DJ Team Approaches Cyber Crime Officials
- Renowned singer turns actor
- Star hero’s age old tradition flops big time
- Super Star to speak Hindi after 17 years
Articles that might interest you