Raj Kumar Akella, managing director and chairman of Telugu Film Chamber of Commerce’s Anti Video Piracy Cell (AVPC) will be conferred the MPA Asia-Pacific Copyright Educator Award at the Cine Asia Awards Ceremony that will be held on December 8th in Hong Kong.
Raj Kumar successfully led several enforcement operations to curb the online piracy. He also started a multi lingual anti-piracy mobile application, iMovieCop in 2013. He has also initiated many other programmes to fight against the piracy.
Recently, he partnered with Telangana government to develop TIPCU (Telangana Intellectual Property Crime Unit) which was launched by K.T. Rama Rao in June this year.
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
Articles that might interest you